Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals - Consulting company
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-32/C.13./C.2/1.9/Loc
Assignment Name: “Assistance in elaboration of the Drought Management Plans”
The Agency “Apele Moldovei” under the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment of the Republic of Moldova is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to provide Assistance in elaboration of the Drought Management Plans.
The consultant (company) will work under the result 1.9 of the project “Priority measures related to Nistru and Danube-Prut and the Black Sea districts”.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
· Minimum 5 years of general experience in the field of climate science, hydrology, environment, and other related fields;
· 3 years of specific experience in identifying of the climate change impacts/ droughts on environment, economy and social sphere;
· Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity;
· Proven organizational and financial management experience;
· Proven experience to complete projects on time, and within the budget;
· Proven capacity to represent the assignment with a high level of professionalism.
The company should describe their team and its competencies. The company is free to organize its team as it seems the most appropriate. However, at least, the RfP listed experts should be mobilized with the indicated qualification and experience. The company should express the number of working days of each mobilized expert.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 10 months (with a level of effort equal to 44 person-months).
Interested and qualified candidates (companies) must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted in original no later than the following date and time: May 18, 2018, 11:00 (Chisinau time).