Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals - Consulting company
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-53/C-32/C.1.1.4/Loc
Assignment Name: Assistance in elaboration of the Methodology on assessing the damage caused to the environment as a result of the violation of the water legislation
The Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to provide Assistance in elaboration of the Methodology on assessing the damage caused to the environment as a result of the violation of the water legislation.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
The company should fulfill the following criteria:
· Minimum 5 years of general experience in the field of environment, hydrology, or other related fields;
· Experience in development normative documents;
· Experience in conducting public consultations;
· Experience in development the Regulatory impact analysis, according to national legislation;
· Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity;
· Proven organizational and financial management experience;
· Proven experience to complete projects on time, and within the budget;
· Proven capacity to represent the assignment with a high level of professionalism.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 5 months (with a level of effort equal to 462 person-days).
Interested and qualified candidates (companies) must send a request for tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted in original no later than the following date and time: April 3, 2020, 14:00 (Chisinau time).