Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract # IFSP/CS-14/IC-14/C.2./1.8.Loc
Assignment Name: Local River Basin Management Consultant for the Nistru River Basin
The Ministry of Environment is procuring the consulting services (Local Individual Consultant) Nistru River Basin Management.
The consultant will be mainly involved in the project's output 1.8 "The RBC and its Technical Working Group are strengthened and operational according to their legal mandate" and output 1.9 "Priority measures related to the Prut River and Nistru River Basin are implemented".
This assignment will require an Individual Consultant, which has:
- 5 years of professional experience
- University diploma (master) in ecology, environmental sciences, hydrology, hydraulic or any related field,
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and Russian and good command of the other.
- Excellent knowledge of Nistru river basin,
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, and meet deadlines;
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Analytical mind and ability to make well thought synthesis;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A team player who can work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Perfect knowledge of MSWord, Excel, Power Point and data base software,
- High capacity to motivate team and colleagues on solving challenging issues;
- Knowledge of the outputs and deliverables of the component of the Integrated water resources management of the MCA project
Interested and qualified candidates must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals must be submitted no later than the following date and time: December 23, 2016, 17:00 (Chisinau time).