Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract # IFSP/CS-18/IC-17/C.3./1.10.Loc
Assignment Name: Information System Local Individual Consultant
The Ministry of Environment is procuring the consulting services (Local Individual Consultant) Information System.
The consultant will support the implementation of the component 3 "Support to the establishment and national roll out of the water information system to support informed decision making in the sector" of the Institutional Strengthening Framework Project.
This assignment will require an Individual Consultant, which has:
- 5 years of professional experience
- Master degree or equivalent professional qualification in information technologies, civil engineering, ecology, environmental sciences, hydrology, hydraulic or any relevant field;
- Sound knowledge of the information system directives, such as the INSPIRE directive or the directive on public access to environmental information;
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, Communication skills in Romanian, Russian or Gagauz languages will be an asset;
- Proficiency in database, information system including GIS, reporting;
- Extensive knowledge of computer applications;
- Excellent skills in communication and trainings;
- Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a fairly big team;
- Ability to operate under strict time limits.
- Sound knowledge of e-Guvernare and the M-Cloud of the Government of Republic of Moldova,
- Knowledge of the Share Environmental Information System will be an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals must be submitted no later than the following date and time: December 23, 2016, 17:00 (Chisinau time).